This holiday season, take the “Buy Wisconsin Challenge” and pledge to buy Wisconsin-made or union-made gifts for your loved ones. Let’s harness our working families purchasing power to support Wisconsin workers and good jobs in order to support our neighbors and boost local economies across the state.
Support local workers and local jobs, Buy Wisconsin! Find great Wisconsin-made products for the Buy Wisconsin Challenge at: https://buywi.org/
Wisconsin-Made Gift Ideas
• Regal Ware Pots and Pans made in West Bend. (USW)
• Wigwam Socks made in Sheboygan. (UFCW)
• Rowe Pottery made in Cambridge.
• Miller Beer made in Milwaukee. (UAW Brewery Workers)
• Usinger’s Sausage and Smoked Meats made in Milwaukee. (UFCW and IUOE)
• Klement’s Sausages. (UFCW)
• Carmex Lip Balm made in Franklin, makes a great stocking stuffer.
• John Deere lawn mowers made in Horicon. (IAMAW)
• Master Lock locks made in Milwaukee (check the label). (UAW)
• Speed Queen washing machines from Alliance Laundry made in Ripon. (USW)
• Nuk baby products made in Reedsburg. (IAMAW)
Every dollar you spend on Wisconsin-made goods helps to support Wisconsin jobs and fellow Wisconsin workers. Workers in Wisconsin make a huge range of great products for your holiday needs.
Find the perfect gift that carries a union label and is made in Wisconsin at BuyWI.org.