Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan want to end Medicare as we know it, leaving seniors without proper care. They also want to repeal the Affordable Care Act which will leave millions of Americans without health insurance and unable to go to the doctor when they get sick.
The Stand Up For Medicare and Medicaid Ambulance Tour will be crisscrossing the state in the days leading up to November 6 Election to raise awareness of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan’s scary plans for healthcare. Join us at an event near you!
Ambulance Tour Schedule:
• 1:00 pm, Mon., October 22, Green Bay Labor Temple, 1570 Elizabeth Street
• 6:00pm, Wed., October 24, La Crosse Hmong Cultural Center, 1815 Ward Street
• Noon, Thurs., October 25, Bray Center, 924 Center Street, Racine
• 5:30pm, Fri., October 26, Wausau Labor Temple, 318 S. 3rd Ave
• TBA, Wed., October 31, Paul Ryan District Office, 20 S. Main Street #10, Janesville
Join us for these family-friendly events designed to draw public attention to and educate voters on the harmful Romney/Ryan healthcare plan. Bring your friends and family to learn about the consequences of the Romney/Ryan plot to gut healthcare.