Please join us for the upcoming August 2012 Primary Election Get Out The Vote effort. The primary is Tuesday, August 14. A list of the Wisconsin State AFL-CIO endorsed candidates can be found by clicking here.
We will be going door to door and phone banking, speaking on the importance of electing state officials who will be champions for Wisconsin’s working families and who will fight to protect our union rights.
We will be focusing our efforts on:
- Assembly District 10 Candidate: Rep. Sandy Pasch
- Assembly District 11 Candidate: Mandela Barnes
- Assembly District 7 Candidate: Daniel Riemer
- State Senate District 6 Candidate: Nikiya Harris
Where: Wisconsin State AFL-CIO, 6333 W Blue Mound Road
- Phone bank: 2nd Floor
- Door canvass staging: first floor lobby
Saturday, Aug. 11th 10am-12, 12-2pm, 2-4pm
Sunday, Aug. 12th 12-3pm
Monday, Aug. 13th 5-8pm
Tuesday, Election Day Aug 14th 10am-polls close at 8pm